View Thread
HOMEWORLDACCESS » Naabal Brotherhood Homeworld Clan Forum » Recruitment
 Print Thread
Recruit Readme
Merturk_NB
In order to join the Naabal Brotherhood, you need a set of basic rules.

1- Have a registered Homeworld Access account to the forums and posting here.

2- If you are Interested in joining than let us know by posting a new topic, you will than be contacted and a trial game will be set up in order to evaluate your skill level. Be sure to leave the following in your post:

WON ID:
E-mail:
Sex:

3- You must NOT be in any other clans. Double clanners Will not be accepted, no matter how good they are. And if you leave a clan you are in for Naabal, you better post a damn good reason for doing so. High Loyalty is a must in NB.

4- Be friendly and don't start demanding things left and right. Respect the Ranks and leaders. Honor and trust among members is also a must.

5- Don't cheat, cheaters will be kicked from the clan and banned from the forums.

6- Have fun. No use in playing a game as part of a clan if your not having fun.

For now those are the rules, More may and will be added over time.
Naabal Brotherhood - Kiith-sa

www.onitato.com
Jump to Forum:
Login
Username

Password

Forgotten your password?
Request a new one here.
Shoutbox
You must login to post a message.

29-02-2016 17:53
A new version of my HW2 mod is in the works.Most likely the final version but I don't know when it will be released. Smile

24-02-2016 15:57
Grin

13-10-2015 01:38
I have returned!

22-09-2014 13:23
Fantastic!

09-09-2014 00:10
I recently added a new build of my HW2 mod. Grin Located: http://www.homewo...ws
tart5=15

The Sierra logo, Homeworld, Homeworld 2, Homeworld Cataclsym, and the Homeworld logo are trademarks of Sierra Entertainment, Inc. Relic Entertainment and the Relic Entertainment logo are trademarks of Relic Entertainment, Inc.